Sunday, August 21, 2005

Curves

Well I finally got tired of being so overweight and decided enough was enough. I have found out over the past two years that I am not a failure, as I once thought I was. I set a goal for myself two years ago to go from an Associates to a Master's in 2 years. I am 3 weeks away from accomplishing that goal. Now I have to start realizing that I am not a failure and can do whatever I set my mind to. I gave up Sun-drop 18 months ago cold turkey, man was I addicted. Last Monday, August 15, 2005 I gave up soda totally. I have been drinking flavored water, juices, etc.

I have joined Curves. I went for my measuring on Wednesday, August 17, 2005. My first workout was Friday, August 19, 2005. I will work out on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They suggest 3 days a week and those are the three that work into my schedule. I will post my measurements this week sometime. The do measurements once a month. But I will do weekly weigh-ins myself using their scale.

So for those that want to help me stay accountable please feel free. I promise not to get mad.

{raising glass of drink}Here's to the journey to the new me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home